Most posts in these blogs aren’t isolated, but instead are part of a larger set of thematically-linked articles. This page will collect and list this projects, for ease of reference.
Octopus Carnival has four ongoing projects at the moment:
- GURPS Dragon’s Dogma: A complete adaptation of the eponymous video game into a GURPS setting appropriate for Dungeon Fantasy campaigns.
- GURPS X-COM Play Reports: A retelling of a campaign I ran for about a year on the RPG.net forum.
- Let’s Read Hell’s Rebels!: Wherein I read through and comment on a Pathfinder Adventure Path, with GURPS conversion notes.
- Let’s Read the 4e Monster Manual/Vault: Wherein I read through and comment on these two D&D Fourth Edition books and the monsters they contain.
And also one completed project:
- Pathfinder Iconics in Dungeon Fantasy: A group of Pathfinder’s Iconics converted into immediately playable Dungeon Fantasy characters.
These links lead to project pages that in turn contain links to all relevant posts in order. Enjoy!